- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting process, including: sourcing, submitting, prescreening, interview alignment, salary negotiation, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Track calls, candidates, emails, interviews, submittals, and offers through a ATS
- Recruited and placed various levels of cleared consultants (Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI)
- Coordinated and assisted in the scheduling of phone, skype, and in-person interviews, including candidate interview preparation and debriefing
- Handled the on boarding of consultants from negotiating pay rates and/or salary to discussing the benefits included and handling all start paperwork, ensuring that the paperwork was completed correctly
- Recruited cleared and non-cleared positions such as, but not limited to: Java Developers, Front-End Developers, PHP/Drupal Developers, UI/UX Designers, System Engineers, System Administrators, Help Desk Analysts, Program Managers, Project Managers, Estimators, Salespeople, Sales Engineers, Accountants, AP/AR Clerks, Administrative Assistants, etc
- Placed both permanent and contract consultants in various technical and non-technical positions
The Recruiter provides support through the administration and coordination of company full life cycle recruiting processes and procedures. The main responsibilities of this position are coordinating all aspects of recruiting, selection and hiring of new employees; developing public relations to improve recruiting and retention effectiveness; performing special projects; and preparing and submitting reports.
The Recruiter duties include, but not limited to:
2+ years of Recruiting experience, need IT Recruiting experience as they will be recruiting Developers, DevOps, Cloud Architects, etc., Any Government recruiting experience would be a bonus.
Powered by JazzHR