Cygnet Healthcare is looking to recruit a Domestic Assistant to join our team working at Tupwood Nursing Home. The successful candidate will be working to help create a safe & clean environment for residents at Tupwood Gate Nursing Home.
Tupwood Gate Nursing Home provides support to a variety of residents over the age of 50 who may have a diagnosis of dementia, Alzheimer’s, post-operative support and end-of-life care.
Your role at Tupwood Nursing Home:
- Working both from 08:00 till 17:00 covering 5 days per week on a fixed rota basis
- Working 2 weekends per month
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Assisting and Supporting as part of the Kitchen Team as a Kitchen Assistant
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
What Cygnet Offer:
- Starting at £10.90 Per Hour rising to £11.45 Per Hour
- Free Meal provided during shifts
- Paid Breaks
- Fully Paid Training and Induction
- Paid Annual Leave
- NHS and Company Discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
What you will need:
- Experience in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious & have a positive attitude
- A good communicator
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to explore, please apply above using the 'Apply Now', button. Or alternatively, please email your CV to #removed#
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.