Our client in Culver City is seeking an Office Manager who will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communications protocols, streamlining procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
- Appropriately field and direct a high volume of incoming phone calls
- Day to day office management such as handling tasks, emails, faxes etc. while prioritizing efficiently
- Liaise between all departments, vendors etc.
- In charge of ordering/restocking all office supplies, furniture, equipment, merchandise etc.
- Organize and distribute mail, packages, and other correspondence
- Greet and welcome all visitors and guests
- Maintain communal office spaces and front reception area
- Track and order office supplies
- In charge of helping new-hires onboard
- Ensure maintenance and servicing of office equipment and appliances
- Assist in planning office events, such as holiday events, celebrations; order in-house catering as needed
- Assist with marketing tasks such as preparing promotional materials, catalogs and sending out samples
- Serve as primary point of contact for all facility related issues
- Run office errands
- Special project assistance (Marketing/Project Management)
- In charge of organizing business cards
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities and frequent re-direction
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem-solver with initiative, confidence, and professionalism
- Ability to work productively within a lively open-office setting
- Outstanding work ethic and confident/positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment
- Experience in working in a startup environment, willingness to wear multiple hats, etc.
- Able to support team size of over of 70-100
- Foreign language skills a plus
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Join the largest privately held staffing firm on your employment search! Our positions vary from permanent, temporary, contract, and evaluation hire. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in manufacturing, accounting, technical, and other professional fields. To view some of our current opportunities, visit #.
Express provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
***We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance***
Role: Office Manager
Location: Culver City,
Apply for this job now.