Better Burgers - Even Better People!
We’re looking to add a Cook to our growing team!
Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. We’re growing our team and living the burger dream as we continue to push boundaries and grow at a pace that’s gotten us recognized as America’s Most Promising Company (Forbes) the #1 Mover and Shaker in the business (FastCasual.com).
Our cooks work with the freshest produce, always fresh never-frozen beef and artisan buns that are the core of Smashburger and the better-burger revolution!
Looking for a place to grow? Team members that pursue SMASHING careers with us are part of a team that is committed to their success!
Are you a natural leader, with a passion for quality and desire to bring out the best in others? Over half of our Restaurant Leadership team started as Cooks.
Are you Smashburger material?
Smashburger Cooks live our High Five Values every day:
1. Excite and Delight: Smile, impress and look after our guests with every visit
2. Perfect Food: Delivering the best tasting burger and our SMASHING sides
3. Pride in Place: Keep our restaurant and restrooms clean at all times
4. It Starts With Me: Choose your attitude, be accountable and have fun!
5. Do Well, Do Good: Volunteer and support your community
Check out the details below and apply now to find out why Bold, Remarkable and Memorable Careers start at Smashburger!
· Ensure that each guest has a memorable experience by preparing Gold Standard menu items in a timely manner
· Be a menu expert, follow Smashburger’s prep and menu recipe standards to prepare guest orders
· Maintain cleanliness of floors, equipment and counters at all times
· Follow checklists and proven systems to set up, stock and close the kitchen
· Protect the guest by following all food safety standards
· Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
· Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
· Complete any other tasks assigned from time to time by the management team
· Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 50 lbs
· Ability to work in high temperature
· Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
· Ability to successfully complete training program
· Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
· Smashburger participates in E-Verify
In 2007 we opened the first Smashburger with one simple notion in mind: despite the overwhelming number of restaurants serving burgers, Americans were starving for something better. And we could deliver. Our vision is to connect with America’s passion for its favorite food on a local level and in a space where “Smashed Fresh, Served Delicious” means dedication to crafting the best-tasting burger around. Our smashed burgers are always made-to-order, never frozen, smashed and seared to perfection on our grill. Our menu is also kid-friendly, vegetarian-approved and topped off with frosty milkshakes.
Role: Restaurant Cook
Apply for this job now.