My pharma client in the Thousand Oaks area is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join their team for a 2 year contract with possibility to extend. The project manager is in charge of planning and execution of development projects for Drug Substance/Products.
- Working with team leads to ensure projects are planned correctly, on time within resource constraints, and executed in compliance with company procedures (team leads include: Drug Substance- DS, Drug Product- DP, & Attributed Science- AP)
- Developing detailed project schedules base on input from the team leaders and members, which reflect the dependencies of the individual tasks
- Partnering with team leads to identify as well as manage risk, and ensure cross functional alignment and accountability during the entire project
- Communicating across many levels and functions of the company. (i.e: Global Operations Leads, Regulatory Leads, Product Quality Leads, etc.)
- Scheduling and moderating team meetings among different teams
- Establishing and managing collaboration and team sites
- Pro-actively monitoring project Progress
- 2+ years of hands on project management experience with development or manufacturing of drug substances/products in Biotech or Pharma industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to self-start and independently manage product develop projects within Biotechnology
- Ability to foster collaborative work on cross-functional teams
Apply today if you are interested in the opportunity to work with some of the newest and most innovative technologies in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing!
EPM Scientific is a global specialist recruitment company working exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we understand that the ongoing changes within the Life Sciences industry make the ability to attract and maintain industry-leading talent a key priority.
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, London, Zurich, Berlin, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.