COMPANY: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES CAROLINAS, YSU, YOST, LITTLE REALTY, & PINEHURST REALTY
We are seeking residential real estate agents to join our growing Greensboro team! As a highly respected real estate professional, you will manage all home buying and selling activities associated with helping your valued clients with their real estate transactions.
- Actively pursue buyers and sellers; working with your sphere of influence to build a flourishing business now and forever
- List and sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Conduct marketing events to include open houses
- Prepare market research and develop strategic marketing plans
- Educate clients on real estate procedures and market conditions
- Be the area expert: community, neighborhood, lifestyle knowledge in your market
- Verify and disclose property and market facts to clients
- An active North Carolina Real Estate license or actively pursuing one
- Previous real estate experience is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent listening skills
- Act as a trusted adviser
- Consultative skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Self-driven and motivated as you would work as an independent contractor (1099 status) with the ability to earn unlimited income in this commission only role (100% commission)
- One year + in residential real estate preferred
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter. The brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Warren Buffett's worldwide holding company and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. On this team, everyone has a hand in calling the plays. On a sports team, that makes for a messy scenario. But in our office, sharing in the responsibility of offering support is what makes us great. Behind the scenes, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. This is the reality in each of our offices. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to. All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training and Ninja Selling, which means they are equipped to support our sales associates in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything we do. Our training program is structured to meet the needs of the individual and is an ongoing culture at each of our offices. We offer top notch tools, state of the art technology and unmatched full service support to our associates. Expertise doesn't just happen. It takes work, dedication, and training. Only then do you develop the kind of exemplary service for which our sales associates are known. Call today to learn more about how to get your name on one of our signs and become part of our exciting growth!
Role: Real Estate Agent
Apply for this job now.