COMPANY: THE STEPHEN JAMES PARTNERSHIP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Intellectual Property Litigation Paralegal sought by International Law Firm for a permanent position
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution Group on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Prepares documents ready for on-line filing of UK, EPO and PCT Forms, plus CTM applications via EUIPO and Madrid Protocol applications (where applicable)
- Updates prior art files, and prepares IDS and Section 8 (where applicable)
- Acting as the interface between the review team and e-Disclosure in ensuring the latest technology is being utilised.
- Has strong organisational skills, acting on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Takes ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Minimum 1 year + patent experience
- Genuine interest in Patents
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics - LLB/GDL - LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website