Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Cheshire West and Chester Council to provide them with a Billing and Debt Assistant to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Full Time 37 hours per week
Rate - £18-£19 hour (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate Required)
3 month+ contract
Your duties and requirements (not limited to):
To provide an efficient service for the billing, collection and recovery of income and debt owed to the council.
- To have a working knowledge of the appropriate legislation and regulations
- To deal with debtors enquiries via telephone, letter and email
- To negotiate payment arrangements on outstanding debts
- To carry out effective changes to accounts, making decisions on exemptions, discounts and reliefs. Input data, maintain/amend accounts and issue bills
- Provide documentation for instalment arrangements, update records and monitor payments
- Set up direct debits and using various reports produced by BACS update direct debit details on individual accounts and process unpaid items
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Lauren Bailey Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers