Job Title: SAP HANA / Solution Architect
Location: Washington D.C.
Contract: 9 months
· We are currently in the process of migrating 350 Oracle schemas to SAP HANA for HCM applications using a combination of automation tools and manual processes.
· We are in need of a strong SAP HANA / Solution Architect who has prior experience with migration of on-prem databases to cloud (like AWS).
· This would involve very tight coordination with Client Project Managers, DBAs, Application, Platform, and our company’s Product Engineering teams.
Detailed Job Requirements:
· Prior- Minimum 10 years as Database Administrator (e.g. Oracle)
· Recent - 5+ years of experience (Architect Level) working on Enterprise HANA based solutions
· Experience with HANA on AWS (or on equivalent ‘cloud-based’ technology)
· Experience with Tuning and Monitoring HANA with SaaS applications
· Mentor the team and lead by example by driving best practices in coding, standards, compatibility, performance, documentation and reviews for SAP HANA based solutions
· 2+ years of experience in HANA administration with upgrade experience
· Fluent in UNIX, LINUX, Windows, Version Control, DevOps, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker deployment
· Performance Tuning Expertise – Physical (servers, kernel level, etc.) and Logical (SQL)
· SaaS or Cloud-based application architectures experience
· Expert in ‘technical’ troubleshooting involving all layers (Client – Web Application – Database)
· Experience building HANA information models such as Procedure and Views with graphical and SQL scripting and data provisioning using SDA etc.
· Strong analytical skills, ability to fluently use MS Excel, MS PPT
· Self-driven, motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in matrix organization
· Prior Database Migration experience (Oracle to SAP HANA), would be a huge plus!
· Exposure to HANA XS and OData services with web-based solutions like Fiori/UI5 a plus.
· Knowledge of SAP data structure on SuccessFactors applications (desired)
· Experience in developing Analytic Solutions with SAP BO tools on HANA a plus.
· Prior work experience in Federal Govt. Facilities, is a huge plu
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.
Role: SAP HANA / Solution Architect
Apply for this job now.