Dawson Levy are proud to be recruiting for a Commercial Maintenance Gas Engineer in the Nowich area.
The role will be working on commercial boilers and in plant rooms, covering reactive maintenance and servicing.
You will be responsible for:
Effectively delivering servicing and reactive maintenance, this is a mobile role and you will be expected to travel.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated an ambitious individual that is willing to work on their own initiative.
The company is a growing business so performing well and achieving targets has the very real potential to lead to personal progression. Working in partnership with our clients means that customer service and communication skills are as important as the technical ones.
As a Maintenance engineer, you will have experience in a similar role and with relevant qualifications such as ACS Commerical Gas Qualifications.
The role will require fault diagnosis and repairs and will offer lots of variety for the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· ACS gas qualifications essential and in particular CODNCC01 or COCN1, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
· OFTEC and LPG qualifications preferable.
· Good technical knowledge of heating and hot water systems as well as the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
· Ability to work from instruction and make decisions as needed with minimal supervision.
· Friendly and approachable nature with great communication skills.
· Great attention to detail with excellent time management skills.