CMI is an innovative marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Position Summary of the Marketing Associate
The Marketing Associate position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Associate
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features/upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Qualifications of the Marketing Associate
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Marketing Associate
- Consistent Schedule and Full-Time Work
- Mentor-ship on Work/Life Balance
- Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
- Sales Incentives & Growth
- Positive Work Environment
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
Submit your resume if you are local to the Western Chicago Suburbs or are able to commute to the suburbs and are open to traveling. Roles will be filled at our corporate office, must be able to work in a large group setting with team members and individually.
If you want a fun, growing firm, with great pay, and great benefits, look no further!
Role: Brand Marketing & Sales - Recent Grads Wanted!
Apply for this job now.