Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Englewood, CO
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
· Java development experience
· Spring boot micro services experience
· Cloud foundry or similar web container environment
· Experience with web service design patterns including security: OAuth2, software for network-driven architectures, performance and scalability
· Experience with continuous development principles and concepts, test-driven design and test/build automation skills
· Code profiling knowledge and experience
· Experience with REST and SOAP web services
· Oracle / mongo db
· Kafka or similar streaming technologies is desirable
· Git/github a plus
· System integration experience desired
Xavient Digital - powered by Telus International. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Role: Java Developer
Apply for this job now.