Are you looking for a position in a small, residential community working with the elderly? If so, this may be the perfect position for you! Our company is seeking mature, experienced CNA's to provide the highest quality of care to our senior residents. Serious and mature applicants only.
- Adheres to and conveys a philosophy that supports the dignity, privacy, independence, choice, and individuality of tenants.
- Reviews Resident Service Plans as needed to gain and maintain a familiarity with tenant services needs and preferences.
- Reviews the Staff Communication log and corresponding Resident Service Notes on a daily basis for information about changes in Resident service needs and/or health conditions.
- Provides personal services to Resident as assigned and as indicated on Resident Service Plans.
- Assists Residents with medications and/or treatments as indicated in the medication book, as assigned and allowed by regulation.
- Responds to calls from the emergency call system in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control procedures.
- Assists as requested with meal services, including setting up tables, serving meals and cleaning up the dining room.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, comfortable and safe environment by providing housekeeping services as needed.
- Assists with individual resident and group social / recreational activities as requested; encourages resident participation in activities.
- Monitors for changes in resident needs, preferences, and/or health status, and reports/documents any changes according to established procedures.
- Responds to emergencies in an appropriate manner as per training received.
- Reports any abuse, suspected abuse or alleged abuse to the appropriate agency(s).
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Current CNA license
- 12 Hour Work Schedule
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Missouri City,
Apply for this job now.