Adventures is now hiring a full time preschool teacher. We are seeking applicants who are hard working, self motivated, dependable and enjoy working with young children. Applicants must have a minimum of a CDA (Child Development Associate) and be willing to work towards an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education. Applicants need to have at least 3 years experience working in the early childhood field.
- Create and carry out weekly lesson plans
- Build positive relationships with children and families
- Facilitate positive play and model appropriate social interactions with children
- Perform light cleaning duties
- all other duties as assigned
Adventures is a play based facility. We are level 4 in Paths to Quality and nationally accredited through NAEYC. We are committed to maintaining high quality care and education for young children.
Role: Preschool Teacher
Apply for this job now.