D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.
JOB TITLE:Accounting/Business AnalystDATE REVISED:12/5/2017
CLASSIFICATION: Job No.:
Responsible for the maintenance and improvements of the proprietary Access database system. Responsibilities also include providing technical support to all system users and assisting the CFO on projects that involve costing and materials.
- Identify and understand the company requirements with respect to the database administration system that needs to be maintained.
- Maintain and improve Access/Sage 100 ERP integration.
- Provide support and prepare troubleshooting guides for easy referencing to address the most common difficulties users may face.
- Make necessary modifications to the system and provide regular system updates.
- Provide support and assistance to CFO on special projects that involve standard costing, purchase price variances, manufacturing variances, materials management, inventory issues, month end accounting, and new reporting/data analysis.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with software development and database administration
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with specialization in Access and Visual Basic
- SQL server database and scripting language experience including C++
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a team-based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: #
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.
Complete Coach Works is the largest U.S. bus remanufacturing retrofit company with 27 years of dedicated service to the transportation industry. Located on a fifteen acre facility in Riverside CA as well as our new Alameda CA facility, featuring state of the art equipment and employing 300 technicians and staff, Complete Coach Works performs emission retrofits, CNG conversions, bus remanufacturing, wheelchair lift installations and accident and fire damage repair. Complete Coach Works is the exclusive U.S. integrator of the Navistar MAXXFORCE transit engine and has also developed the first long range all electric battery powered transit bus, branded the ZEPS bus for its Zero Emission Propulsion System the bus features a range of up to 150 miles on a single charge
Role: Accounting/Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.