COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive Salary
Description - Our client, a London based leading commodities supplier, requires a commercial/corporate lawyer to join their in-house legal team for 6 months to cover a maternity leave.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Corporate restructurings and associated documentation.
- Joint ventures and associated documentation.
- Commercial agreements.
- Compliance matters in relation to the Trade (sanctions, modern slavery, anti-bribery) and Financial Markets (Exchange rules and applicable regulations re trading derivatives, options and OTCs)
- Board papers, minutes and resolutions.
- Group corporate governance.
- Non-disclosure agreements, ancillary documentation and engagement letters.
Experience in banking documentation would be ideal but is not essential.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.