MMC is seeking BILINGUAL Customer Care/Call Center Reps ASAP!
West Sacramento, CA
$13.59 Per hour
Monday - Friday / 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Bilingual in one of the following languages is required:
Looking for call center agents that have 1-year medical billing/claims/eligibility experience to answer telephone calls for the Medi-Cal Program for Provider and Beneficiary Community. The Telephone Service Center (TSC) is the primary point of contact for providers and beneficiaries. The TSC Provider Information and Assistance Agent are responsible for receiving and responding to providers and billing agent's inquiries and requests for information.
- Customer service representative/call center experience (1 - 3 years) preferred
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- One-year medical claims examination and/or billing experience
- One year or more experience in customer service/call center environment
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Articulate, customer focused and possess proper telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and the ability to maneuver and navigate between computer screens and programs
- Bilingual in one of the languages above
- Strong telephone skills including inbound and outbound calls.
Must complete the following assessments:
- Call Center Environment
- WPM typing test: 40+ WPM
MMC makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with MMC to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US. Find out more by visiting www. MMCGRP.com
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Role: BILINGUAL Call Center Reps
Location: West Sacramento,
Apply for this job now.