Job Function: Install conduit, wire relays, and control related field devices as per Mechanical and Automatic Temperature Control Drawings.
· Read and interpret Mechanical and Automatic Temperature Control Drawings
· Run conduit and wire
· Mount and terminate controllers, sensors, and end devices
· Troubleshoot wiring and terminations of field-installed equipment with test instruments
· Proper use of tools, test instruments, and equipment commonly used in the direct digital controls technician field
· One-year related experience
· Ability to read and interpret Mechanical and Automatic Temperature Control Drawings
· Ability to run conduit, wire, relays, and control related devices
Electricians without specific controls experience are welcome to apply
Facility Engineering Services is a growing company with business interests in HVAC mechanical service, automatic temperature controls installation, and DDC service. We are a market leader in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area and have involvement in projects worldwide.
Role: Controls Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.