Certified Journeyman Electrician
We are currently hiring Certified Journeyman Electricians with 5+ years of experience and a commercial background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Pasadena Area.
Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
Certified Journeyman Job Duties:
· Installing, bending, and removing conduit
· Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
· Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
· Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
· Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
· Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
Certified Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
· Current Journeyman’s License
· Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
Certified Journeyman Electrician Compensation:
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $30+ depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
· Prevailing Wage (Offered to Certified Journeyman).
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Electrician - Certified
Apply for this job now.