Company: NORTHEAST KINGDOM HUMAN SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or in an equivalent mathematically-based technical field.
- One to three years' experience in applying online accounting and financial reporting software and Microsoft Office applications to preparation or maintenance of financial/statistical worksheets; preparing journal entries; summarizing financial information to support year-end audit and other specialized data requests; and applying sound accounting judgment in the reporting of financial transactions consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to develop and maintain financial/statistical worksheets
- Monthly bank account and benefit account reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assist with preparation & posting of standard journal entries to General Ledger on a monthly basis
- Provide back-up and support for maintenance of client accounts, weekly travel payment processing, and accounts payable, as needed.
Full time position with pay rate ranging from $14.50 - $20.19, depending upon experience.
Exceptional benefits package including low-cost medical and dental, short-/long-term disability coverages, 403(b) retirement plan, life insurance, AFLAC, employee assistance program, generous paid time off, long-term care plan, and additional optional benefits.