Company: NOBILIS CARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £13.25 - £19.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Nobilis Care are recruiting home care workers in Cirencester/ Stroud and surrounding areas. We are a growing company with the passion to provide the best quality care to all our service users. We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available in Bristol.
Start earning as soon as you begin your journey with Nobilis with our fully paid online training courses and induction.New increased pay rates and no 'rolled up holiday'.
About The Role
- Morning Shift: 7am - 2pm
- Evening Shift: 4pm - 10pm
- These shifts may change to support the business and your availability
- Pay rates available starting from £13.25
What is required?
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Care workers need a caring and compassionate nature
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Promote independence for our service users
- Giving emotional and practical support
- Skills to support with medication and meal preparation
- Providing personal care and support to our service users
What do you gain?
Whether you have experience or not we can provide additional training and can also support you on a 4-year journey to get your NVQ Level 2, 3, 4 or 5 in Adult Health and Social Care.
- Full training and DBS check
- FlexiPay: Get instant access to up to 45% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays - work today and get paid tomorrow (no waiting around until the end of the month) - choose your pay day!
- Funded Blue light key worker discount card
- Paid Induction and shadowing shifts for all carers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Consistent rounds
- Ongoing support from your central branch
- Free uniform and PPE
- Smart Phone for all carers
- £400 refer a friend scheme
- Paid annual leave
- A range of pay rates depending on your preferences
Become part of our Nobilis Family and help to make a real difference in people’s lives, build friendships and a great career!
We are currently unable to provide sponsorship to the UK.