Consulting Manager (Retail Sales Consultant / Marketing)
CMI is looking for a dynamic individual, who is ready to join our sales management training program and is ready for a new and exciting opportunity!
For your personal and professional development, we offer growth and learning opportunities. You will gain relevant sales management skills that will broaden your business acumen and will provide you the opportunity to grow- we promote ONLY from within! CMI is a place where friendships are made and successes are rewarded.
We offer a great pay package that includes a guarantee AND bonuses, bonus opportunities, and holidays off.
There has never been a better time to see what this job can mean to you!
Consultant Training (Retail Sales / Marketing)
As our Consultant Trainee, you will be responsible for the energy services that we provide to our clients, as well as managing employees, training, development, and performance improvement, as well as managing sales expectations and quotas . You will be engaged in sales, marketing, and business development by providing quality customer service.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring assigned territories are to company standards; following procedures; ensuring policies, managing sales and orders, verifying proper contracts are given.
- Business Administration functions, such as managing tracking sheets, maintaining team energy, client relationships, as well as over seeing the sale pipeline.
Sales Administration - We Train!
- Driving sales to meet or exceed budget; executing the company’s selling program
- Maintaining awareness of competitor’s advertisements and services offered; resolving guest issues as needed; completing assigned training and learning materials as required for advancement opportunities; participating in company training classes to remain current on products, offerings, and programs.
Ideal Consultant Trainees will have experience in inside sales, marketing, and business development. You should also possess superior communication and customer service skills.
Additional requirements of a Consultant Trainee include:
- Results Driven
- Service Oriented
- Strong fit within organization’s culture
- Fast thinker with high self- motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
Associate’s degree or 2 to 4 years of Retail Sales Experience; or a combination of both.
Follow Us On:
Role: Retail Sales Consultant - Consultant Training
Location: Downers Grove,
Apply for this job now.