Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Statistics to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, immune-related disorders and cancer. This is a permanent position based in Basel.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- The primary role of the 'Director' is to take leadership of all statistical aspects of projects within one of the company's therapeutic divisions.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all projects within the therapeutic division, ensuring the delivery of projects across all phases of a drug development program and working cross-functionally to identify and rectify any problems.
- Since the team is small, you will also be involved in study design activities - from writing the SAP and statistical sections protocols through to the final Clinical Study Report.
- Be visible to regulatory bodies and external stakeholders in order the advise and defend the chosen actions, statistical methods and results of projects within your therapeutic division.
- PhD (preferred) or MSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Knowledge of programming within SAS or R.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and submission-related activities.
- Effective 'line or people management' skills in a fast-paced environment is desired, but not required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.