During these tough past 6 months, we have been acknowledged and included in the Top 10 Highest Rated CEO's during COVID-19 - read the full story on https://lnkd.in/deSrHtb
TeacherActive is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
We are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Recruitment Branch Manager for our successful office in Middlesbrough!
Want to get to know us more? Read our blog! https://blog.teacheractive.com/
Our Middlesbrough office is in the up and coming Boho area of the town, not far from Teesside University and the New Middle Haven development. We are situated a stone's throw away from the High Street and its many café's, boutiques and designer stores. From the office we can see the train station that dates back to the 1800's.
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
To apply, you'll ideally have strong management experience in education or social care agency recruitment.
As a billing Recruitment Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Branch Manager vacancy then please call Aishah on 0115 824 1887.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.