Who We Are
FHEHealth (“FHE”) is a dually accredited (CARF and JOINT) licensed behavioral healthcare institution that delivers quality, medically integrated personalized treatment for those suffering with Behavioral Health Disorders. We specialize in addictive disorders, eating disorders, and other behavioral health diagnoses such as mood disorders, depression, anxiety, and traumatic disorders. We employ a team of highly qualified, compassionate individuals who share in the desire to serve this vulnerable population. We provide innovative treatment by treating not just the mind and the behaviors, but by treating the BRAIN itself through our cutting-edge neuro-rehabilitative services.
FHE boasts a “Best in Class” state-of-the-art inpatient treatment facilities, outpatient and sober living campus' that promotes a strong sense of community while also providing patients with ongoing access to our multi-disciplinary team and services. We have been voted as “Top Work Places” three years in a row.
What Are We Looking For?
Behavioral Health Technicians with experience working in behavioral health, addiction/substance abuse treatment facility required. This is a Per Diem position: Hours are as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists the nursing staff in the responsibility for day-to-day processing of new admissions in triage in a timely and efficient manner.
· Serves as a support for patients entering treatment in the facility.
· Observes all patient activity, maintains a visible presence on the patients in and outside the campus, and circulates throughout the treatment center's facility.
· Assists patient's daily activities and ADL's, as needed.
· Acts as a liaison between patients and treatment team, documenting pertinent observations to support treatment team and assist the patient.
· Recognizes and responds to crisis situations, and provides appropriate interventions.
· Supervises patients while they are unpacking/packing
· Maintains orderly conduct of patients, ensuring the safety of all patients.
· Conducts searches of patient property and removes all contraband.
· Observes urinalysis exams.
· Transports patients to and from the emergency room and/or doctor's appointments when necessary using company vehicle.