AxiaMed is looking for a professional with a passion for problem-solving to join our Engineering team. The Production Support Engineer reports to our Vice President of Engineering and principally serves as the escalation point for technical support to our business teams and works alongside our senior software engineers to resolve complex development issues. This is an ideal position for a motivated individual looking to leverage and expand their software development experience and who enjoys solving problems. This is a cross-functional role that will interact with many of the other AxiaMed teams as well as with our healthcare clients and ISV partners.
- Provide escalation support to our technical support team and sales engineering to understand, troubleshoot, root cause, and resolve complex technical issues; as appropriate, work directly with our healthcare clients and ISV partners in a prompt, friendly and thorough manner.
- Perform initial log analysis and troubleshooting to identify cause of application issues; delve deep into code to capture root cause of software and/or device issues.
- In close communication with our senior software engineers, apply code fixes as appropriate; further escalate complex code issues to our senior software engineers.
- Master AxiaMed’s product capabilities and serve as a subject matter expert for our clients and partners.
- Communicate closely with source of escalation, complete appropriate documentation, and process trouble tickets according to company methodology to ensure top notch customer service both internally and with our healthcare clients and partners.
- Where appropriate, edit and repurpose successful client issue resolution documentation for use on our online support portal as a reference for partners and clients.
- Carry out projects as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of development and application support experience in a high-tech SaaS industry.
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting language such as Python, Bash, PowerShell (or similar)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and excel both in our internal team environment and with our clients.
- Advanced analytical skills and a demonstrated motivation to identify root causes and to solve tough technical problems.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Candidate Preferences:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Technical experience with payment terminals (e.g. Ingenico, Verifone, NCR).
- Enterprise networking experience, including knowledge of network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls, access points, etc.) and general network troubleshooting concepts.
- Understanding of enterprise LAN and WAN technologies and related protocols.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar platform for posting and processing support request tickets.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401K plan with company matching
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Employee Game Room with shuffleboard table, corn hole, and ping pong
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Headquarters located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California
AxiaMed is a high growth SaaS payment transaction and security technology company dedicated to the healthcare industry. As an emerging leader in this space, we specialize in developing top-tier technology for transactional and revenue cycle management. Our goal is to revolutionize transactions by providing integrated solutions that enhance security and streamline workflow. Our core customer embraces secure and scalable technology that empowers their growth. We delight them by providing trusted, secure, easy to use, and innovative technology that allows them to focus on their core business. AxiaMed currently offers specific proprietary solutions together with customized web-based payment solutions and on-premise payment devices.
Our core values of Gratitude, Servant Leadership, Stewardship, Fruitfulness, and Teamwork define who we are at AxiaMed and represent ultimate objectives for our enterprise. We seek those who share these objectives and bring to AxiaMed a passion for excellence in their professions.
Role: Production Support Engineer
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.