COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £60000 per annum + negotiable
Corporate Commercial Solicitor (2-5 PQE) - York
An award winning law firm with offices across Yorkshire is seeking a Solicitor of around 2-5 PQE to join its highly reputable corporate commercial team. With a long and successful track record of offering high quality advice to its clients, this regional firm has a significant presence in the legal market.
· You will be involved in a wide range of corporate commercial work including mergers and acquisitions, both share and asset based; Corporate governance including shareholders agreements and articles of association, Group restructuring and commercial lending;
· You will be drafting and reviewing Commercial Contracts on behalf of SME regional businesses but can also range from sole trader to national companies, over a broad range of sectors.
· You will be involved business development and marketing, representing both the department and the firm.
The Successful Candidate
· A qualified Corporate Commercial Solicitor of around 2-5 PQE, those with more experience will be considered.
· You will be an ambitious forward-thinking junior solicitor who will be willing to thin creatively and use your initiative to develop client relationships and increase revenue.
· An excellent team worker with the ability to forge relationships with those at all levels.
· Connections with York and a desire to remain in the area long term.
· Opportunity to work within a highly sought after Yorkshire law firm
· Clear progression framework
· Excellent quality work with a good work life balance
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working
· If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
· If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
· For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
· BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.