GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR A OLDHAM SCHOOL - April 2021
Oldham OL1 1
Are you a passionate and caring graduate teaching assistant seeking a new role?
Do you have experience working with children with minimal verbal communication?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
- Working in KS3 and 4
- Maths, English and Science preferable
- Full time, temporary position with a possible opportunity to become permanent
- £65-£75 per day
- Oldham OL1 1
- April 2021 start
- Experience working with children
- Caring and nurturing personality
- PECS experience or Team Teach helpful but not essential
- Reliable and consistent
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of 'finding a job you love'. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read - a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to #removed# or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092