JOB TITLE: Front Desk Receptionist
REPORTS TO: Assistant General Manager and General Manager
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To greet members, book courts and lessons, collect appropriate fees, answer incoming calls, assist management and staff with administrative needs.
· Attendance is an essential responsibility
· Greet members and guests as they enter or exit the club.
o Check members in
o Register associates and guests and collect applicable fees
· Assist with members sales by capturing leads
o Inform membership department of all inquiries concerning potential membership
· Answers incoming telephone calls and transfer them to the appropriate party
· Schedule court reservations, private lessons
· Develop and maintain cooperative work relationships with others
· Collect usage fees as required; complete POS transactions
· Assist with Pro Shop sales and purchases if applicable including keeping proshop neat, clean, and organized
· Promote all club programs and special events
· Present a neat, well-groomed appearance at all times
· Complete daily reports and any special projects as assigned
· Follow lost and found procedures
· Attend department meetings
· Turn on TV’s Radios in Fitness center (if applicable)
· Maintain lobby neatness and cleanliness
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated excellent guest service skills
· Solid computer skills (Microsoft applications) a MUST
· CPR/AED certification a PLUS
· Knowledge of arithmetic, using mathematics to solve problems
· Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
· Being aware of other’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing so that others will understand
· Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs
· Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to keep information confidential
· Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
MEMBER BENEFITS - Employees are eligible to receive member benefits at tennis, sports and fitness company’s clubs, gyms and arenas, including gym access, free walk-on privileges, and employee discounts on retail items and program fees.
401k EMPLOYER MATCH - EMPLOYEES over 21 years of age are eligible to enroll in 401k retirement plan after one year of employment, including 1000 hours in a calendar or anniversary year.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or status in any group protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm relating to any unsolicited resumes.
Role: Front Desk for Tennis CLub
Apply for this job now.