Company: 21ST CENTURY EQUIPMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
21st Century Equipment LLC is now accepting applications for experienced Combine Service Technician. Minimum 1-5 years' experience in agriculture diesel technology and working on combines. Basic knowledge of precision farming a plus. Required skills include excellent computer skills, familiarity with agricultural equipment, strong mechanical aptitude and good interpersonal skills. Must be able to lift 75 lbs, extended periods of walking, standing and bending will be required. Benefits include Health & Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Traditional & Roth 401k with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and more. Salary range is based on experience from $20.00-$33.00/hour. Hourly Rate plus Monthly Incentive based on labor efficiency, OR Progressive Scale Incentive Plan, DOE. No premium for overtime. This position is also eligible for an On-Call Bonus. EOE.
21st Century Equipment, LLC
JOB TITLE: Service Technician
REPORTS TO: Service Manager/Store Manager
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Service Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer owned agriculture equipment. The primary product of the Service Dept. is billable time, so individual must possess good interpersonal skills, be able to interact with customers and be capable of providing detailed repair information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Repair and/or recondition agriculture equipment.
- Operate special tools and equipment in a safe and orderly manner.
- Participate in Service Educate Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and performs work in the same fashion.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of experience in performing service repairs.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Valid driver's license is required.
SPECIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agriculture equipment.
- Extended periods of standing, climbing bending, must be able to lift 75 lbs regularly, extensive hours on a computer. May be exposed to extreme weather conditions from extreme heat to winter blizzard conditions.
***THIS COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE COMPANY DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS “AT WILL.” THE AFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.***
Powered by JazzHR