US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Marketing Manager” for an position with a client in California.
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Iman Uzair at #removed#
Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Duration: 6 months to 12 months contract Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote)
We're looking for a talented, hardworking, high-integrity product marketer with intelligence, energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for an expanding part of ***: Service Cloud. Responsibilities:
- Accelerate revenue growth by working with our geography-specific and segment-specific marketing and sales team to deliver Service marketing programs initiatives
- Act as the marketing owner for your customer segment's business, responsible for knowing and partnering to deliver on your pipeline generation and forward revenue targets
- Drive Service Cloud presence at company and industry third party virtual (and perhaps physical) events, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis.
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & implementation partners to show them their futures and drive growth in key markets.
- Evangelize the radical success made possible by Customer Service in the cloud within the company and externally.
- Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into industry-targeted core product marketing messages that unlock new markets.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing in a B2B high tech or innovative company
- Dynamic, bold personality with ability to successfully drive projects with limited guidance amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals
- Strong analytical abilities to analyze how key business metrics like pipe generation and bookings are impacted by marketing campaigns
- Experience/familiarity with business processes like sales, finance, operations, marketing, and customer support
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise software including CRM, Finance, and homegrown applications
- Proven creative thinker that generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas with limited guidance
- Proven track record in crafting compelling brand and product positioning
- Experience working with direct distribution teams and channel partners
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including viral on-message product demo videos, sharp and succinct slide pitch-decks, and demos)
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: #removed# .
“U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. ”