Exciting opportunity with a leading provider of expert business consultancy, delivering bespoke to accredited training across coaching, management and leadership.
Parkhouse Bell are delighted to support our client in recruiting for a Leadership & Management Performance Coach/Assessor to combine delivery of Apprenticeship management qualifications both directly with learners on a 121 basis but also through the facilitation of leadership development group workshops.
This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis. This is a regional role, therefore you will be remote based, with regular travel (3-4 days per week on average) to your learner sites based across the Midlands and Oxfordshire.
With this in mind there is flexibility where the successful candidate is situated within or within easy reach of these counties.
The primary purpose of the role is to build highly productive, mutually beneficial working relationships with learners at all levels to help them develop their knowledge, skills and attributes needed to be effective in a leadership and management role.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of learners (35-40) completing management qualifications such as ILM/CMI levels 3 and 5, which may include Apprenticeships
- Providing coaching and guidance to support the learner through the journey to timely completion of their qualification
- Holding 6-weekly coaching and progress review sessions with learners
- Facilitate leadership development workshops monthly
- Hold 121 and small group coahcing conversations to develop skills
- Upload learner progress reviews via an e-portfolio system
- Completing all associated admin and record keeping
The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior experience delivering training (either 121 and/or group)
- Have experience and knowledge of leadership and management principles
- Possess training facilitation skills
- Have a vocational background in operational team management for at least 5 years
- Hold a coaching or training/teaching qualification
- Have knowledge of the ILM/CMI qualifications (desired)
- Have experience/knowledge of managing a caseload and progressing through Apprenticeships (desired)
- Have experience of working with e-portfolio systems (desired)
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive starting salary between £28,000- £35,000pa
- Travel expenses from home
- Audio-visual equipment
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in finding out more and/or applying for this post please submit a copy of your most current CV outlining your experience and skills.
Role: Leadership & Management Performance Coach/Assessor
Location: West Midlands, West Midlands (Region), England
Apply for this job now.