Join a welcoming secondary English department in the new academic year.
Due to an internal promotion within the staff team, there is an excellent opportunity for a skilled practitioner to join a multidisciplinary team of outstanding educators permanently.
This role is ideal for newly qualified/early career teachers seeking to embark on their teaching careers.
- Full-time permanent English Teacher - commencing September 2021.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) within the UK or equivalent as well as a relevant qualification within English.
- Leading lessons across KS3/KS4 and a tutor group.
- Located in Norfolk, easily accessible via a range of transport links (A47).
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604).
The English department provides a supportive culture for all staff, with countless growth opportunities, it is also thoroughly enjoyed by pupils across Key Stages 3/4. Lessons are all taught within modern classrooms, boasting access to state-of-the-art resources and technologies.
- Plan, assess, and review effectively all lessons and activities, in line with the national framework and student progress.
- Promote an inclusive learning practice, utilising a range of strategies to support pupil progress, recognise strengths and overcome challenges.
- Participation in the school's busy extra-curricular programme is expected of all teaching staff.
This close-knit school is continuing to build on its success and currently serves just over 800 pupils, aged 11-16, from the local catchment areas. The school can be easily accessed via the A47(M) with excellent public transport links throughout Norfolk County and beyond.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity please upload an up-to-date CV via the links provided below or contact the Permanent Workforce Resourcing Branch for further information.