£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 6 weeks teaching KS3/KS4 within the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a confident Psychology Teacher on behalf of a secondary school based in Louth.
The desired Psychology Teacher will be delivering Psychology lessons across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 within local secondary schools across Louth.
To be considered for the position of Psychology Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience teaching Psychology to KS3/KS4
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff
- Have a passion for working with children
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As the successful Geography Teacher and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Psychology Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary team in the Lincolnshire branch.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.