With the growing needs for alternative insurance options that are often times cheaper and better than the conventional options, this is an excellent opportunity for you to help people with their benefits and make a great living doing it. You will reach out to qualified customers to assess their current benefits, current benefit needs and find a better alternative solution with USHealth Advisors. You will be given excellent training so you can go into every phone call with the knowledge and skill-sets you need to be successful in your new positions. We will have you ready to answer all insurance coverage questions and you'll have all the resources you need to qualify the customer for a newer, cheaper, better plan that helps the customers needs. If you enjoy helping people, with a desire to see strangers get better coverage to enrich their lives, this is the job for you. This position is emotionally and monetarily rewarding.
Your day-to-day operations will be calling qualified leads, examining their current coverage, and see if they can be qualified for something better. These are all qualified customers you're reaching out to (No Cold Calling). For your success with USHealth Advisors, we offer you excellent compensation. We do ask all of our candidates to be open to coaching. Our most successful and knowledgeable Customer Service and Sales Representative are very open to coaching.
USHEALTH Advisors Benefits:
- Industry Leading Compensation (Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
- 1st year income levels $100,000+ Potential (Managers potential $200,000+)
- Residual Income
- Stock Ownership Program
- FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
- National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
- USHA Career Advisor (Requirements):
Commitment to Excellence
- Competitive and Accountable Team Player
- Personal Integrity and Character
- Work Ethic, Self Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- A Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People with Complicated Decisions
- Ability to Achieve Results
- A Winning Attitude
MUST BE COACHABLE
USHA Career Advisor (Training):
In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their direct sales excellence. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive.
- SUPPORT SYSTEMS SECOND TO NONE
- Qualified Leads
- Cross-Selling Initiatives
- Agent Prospecting Tools
- Income for Today And Wealth for tomorrow
USHA proudly supports these veteran charities:
- Semper Fi Fund
- Wounded Warrior Project
WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE!
Nowhere else in America
will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement...
Nowhere else in America,
will you find a company that's more committed to your success than USHEALTH Advisors.
Role: Inside Sales Specialist
Apply for this job now.