A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. As an Outside Sales Professional, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
The ideal sales professional will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning over $80,000. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
About NextHome 180° Realty
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
NextHome 180° Realty is a progressive real estate firm with consumer focused branding, technology, and marketing. Our flexible pricing model and competitive programs empower our agents to provide excellent service without compromise.
Our company culture speaks to who we are, the type of agent we attract, and how we are perceived by the consumer of real estate services. We focus on what is really needed to successfully partner with an agent to assure their success. That is, client-centric marketing, comprehensive technologies, automated systems and an inspirational culture.
Our comprehensive proprietary platform puts the latest technology at your fingertips, all in one place. Our multifaceted approach to training and support is designed to make all things easier for today’s busy agent. Our all inclusive business model is affordable and flexible.
As an broker, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.