Company: CONCRETE PLACEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Concrete Placement LLC specializes in commercial concrete work including foundations, footings, flatwork, formed walls, slabs, and more. Our motivated, high performing team members are trusted by first-rate contractors to achieve quality results for clients across Michigan and surrounding states. We are actively seeking leaders and crew members who are passionate about their trade and looking for an opportunity to succeed.
- Working from blueprints and shop drawings
- Setting forms/Stripping forms
- Installing wire mesh
- Raking subbase or concrete
- Placing concrete
- Skilled at forming curb, sidewalks, floors, wall, etc.
- Quality interior and exterior concrete finishing applications
- Preferred ability to screed, bull/hand float and rebar tying
- Operate forklifts, skidsters and other machinery
- Variety of carpentry work a plus
- Knowledge of various forming methods (symon's, wood, etc.)
- Ability to set anchor bolts using industry standards
- Motivated and self-disciplined
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Reliable and punctual
- Previous experience in the commercial construction industry preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Health benefits after 90 days of hire: Multiple health plan options available from Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Care Network. HSA option with applicable plans.
- Dental and Vision options
- Employer paid $10,000 Basic Life AD&D coverage
- Voluntary additional Basic Life AD&D
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
- $300 Employee Referral Bonus Program
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.Job Posted by ApplicantPro