Company: JUNO SEARCH PARTNERS - OPEN POSITIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client, a small and quickly growing Certified Public Accounting firm in Montgomery County, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team. Their team provides personalized and sophisticated tax and accounting services.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation and detail review of tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships and corporations.
- Willingness to participate in firm networking events.
- Identifying and resolving technical tax issues.
- Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities.
- Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while also providing information to senior team members.
- Train staff and review, evaluate, and provide feedback on their work.
- Collaboratively working with client team members.
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and workflows.
- In this role you will be exposed to tax procedures, consulting and tax return preparation which will involve independent tax research, tax planning, and the preparation of supporting work papers on various tax returns and projects.
- Working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries
- Networking with your peers
- Giving back to the community through outreach activities
- Sharpening your leadership skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Tax, Accounting, Management and/or Economics.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years recent experience in public accounting.
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and skill set.
- A willingness to learn and succeed in a dynamic environment.
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours during peak seasons, as needed.
- Must be client-service focused and career oriented.
- Excel, Word, CCH, BNA, and CCH Prosystem tax software are a plus.