Class 1 / C+E / LGV Driver
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Class 1 / C+E / LGV Driver based in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate could earn £45,000-£50,000 per annum.
This role would suit an experienced LGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, C+E Driver or non ADR Tanker Driver.
- Hold a Class 1 / C+E / LGV licence
- Be able to spend 4/5 nights out a week
- Hold a Digi Tacho Card
- Hold a valid CPC Driver Card
- Have no DR, DD or IN codes on their licence
- The hours of work to be arranged and applicants must be flexible regarding start times.
- The Class 1 / C+E / LGV Driver will be responsible for delivering liquid animal feed to farms within the UK. In house tank training will be given to the right applicant.
Established to provide specialist tanker haulage, our client boasts a modern fleet of over 50 vehicles includes some of the latest premium Scania, Volvo and DAF three-axle tractor units, operated by a team of dedicated & highly qualified drivers.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established family-run company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- 28 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Class 1 / C+E / LGV Driver, LGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, C+E Driver, CPC Driver Card, Digi Tacho Card, Liquid Animal Feed