Vencorp is currently looking for an entry level individual with a customer service and sales background for our full time Customer Service and Sales Representative position. For this position, we have found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch" that our company is known for. We want to make sure that every customer we interact with walks away with a positive impression and is glad they met our team. We provide full training in all aspects of the position including all our clean energy products and services and customer guidelines.
Vencorp takes immense pride in our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our company culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and increase awareness of clean energy options for all homeowners. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
- Consult with potential consumers to asses how needs can be met by company services offered
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling
- Additional tasks as required
Due to recent expansion throughout Chicago, we are looking to train a highly motivated individual for team and campaign management opportunities. This opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service and sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in one of the fastest growing industries.
Benefits of the Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- We offer incredible advancement and management training for senior level positions
- Experience in customer service, sales and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Leadership skills
- Local to the office area
Role: Energy Customer Service and Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.