PecoFacet, a division of Filtration Group, is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to pick orders, service and supply. This employee will provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrate high standards of work practices with a safety conscious behavior. The incumbent will be able to perform all tasks of the Material Handler I, II and III along with receiving functions. This position is classified as an hourly/clerical position.
- Adhere and follow all safety and company policies.
- Safely operate a forklift and all other warehouse related equipment.
- Systematically and continuously seek ways of improving performance and driving new initiatives through the team.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area, ensure proper handling of tools and equipment and correct operation of machinery to provide a safe working environment.
- Utilize scanning equipment to pick orders for customers and production lines as well as accurately store any returned or unused material.
- Coordinates all shipping activities from Stilwell warehouse.
- Utilizes low cost shipping companies and obtains freight quotes.
- Manages material transfers both physically and electronically.
- Authorizes and prepares shipping documentation.
- Scheduling pickups for LTL shipments
- Maintains stock and inventory accuracy of finished goods
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of all domestic and export documentation.
- Coordinates the shipment of orders with various trucking companies.
- Pick product per sales orders
- Identify and properly load material, finished goods, etc. onto various trailers, trucks, containers, etc.
- Ensure all carriers load specified freight correctly and follow all safety and company policies and practices.
- Process orders into company's operating system (currently Navision).
- Process UPS/FedEx shipments
- Maintains an open line of communication between Stilwell Warehouse, Tulsa Warehouse, and Customer Service.
- Ensure security of warehouse at all times.
- Plans container loads based on weights and dimensions
- Creates weights and dimensions and verifies accuracy is required
- Maintains accurate filing of associated documents
- Trains all Material Handlers in shipping related activities.
- Ability to train employees so they can progress through the company's comprehensive skills matrix successfully
- Other assembly tasks as assigned by supervisor or plant manager
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read a standard tape measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Understands the functions of the shipping function/area including but not limited to: scanning methods, operation of associated warehouse equipment (wrapping machines, weigh count scales, UPS/FedEx equipment, forklifts, order pickers, etc.) Able to accurately complete proper documentation, fill and deliver orders
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office products, Navision, Novell GroupWise)
- Basic math skills and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to liaise' with all levels of the organization
- Stable work history
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and/or GED.
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift certification, Lean and/or Six Sigma certification
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $17.50 per hour
Role: Shipping Coordinator
Apply for this job now.