- Operate powered industrial lift trucks (forklift) and order picker to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment, and materials
- Use an RF gun with a high level of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Adhere to the XPO 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Demonstrate a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the XPO Supply Chain quality policy
- Work in a warehouse environment (hot and cold) with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for long periods of time
-Perform inbound receiving process
-More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of forklift experience
- Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
This job site is bus accessible.
1st Shift, 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd Shift, 3:00pm-11:00pm
5635 NE 14th St.
Des Moines, IA 50313
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Forklift Operator
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.