Company: HAVEN BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is a 48-bed licensed, acute care behavioral hospital that provides a safe, nurturing environment for the treatment of complex mental health issues.
We offer innovative, customized treatment in both inpatient and outpatient programs, customizing our care based on your individual needs and preferences. Our compassionate, expert treatment is designed to help our patients move past their illness and take back control of their life. Haven provides both intensive inpatient and outpatient therapies that address a wide range of mental health conditions and mood disorders.
Our expert, customized treatment strategies offer relief from the debilitating symptoms of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, psychosis, and schizophrenia.
- A small family like environment where everyone as an important member of the team.
- Dedicated hand on managers
The Environmental Services Worker is responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, hazard-free environment for patients, visitors and healthcare workers. This position performs various cleaning and service tasks to provide patients, visitors and healthcare workers with a safe and clean environment in accordance to the Hospital's Infection Control and Safety Standards.
- Clean and disinfect patient rooms, beds and furnishings, toilets and showers, sinks and storage.
- Upon dismissal of a patient, in addition to above, strip the room, properly dispose of linen and trash, clean and disinfect bed, frame, mattress and pillow, remake bed, (follow Policies and Procedures for discharge unit, Terminal Cleaning).
- Mop, scrub, clean, vacuum, wash, dust, polish, assigned areas per schedule or special need.
- Clean treatment/exam rooms, clean counters and equipment.
- Clean staff areas, administrative offices, corridors, utility rooms, tiles, windows, blinds, furniture, mirrors, fixtures, walls, doors, refrigerators, etc.
- Empties wastepaper baskets and replenishes supplies, such as paper towels, toilet tissue, soap, etc.
- Maintain supplies for area, keeping cart properly stocked and neat, organizes areas, records daily & weekly cleaning.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to effectively listen, process received information, and express ideas both orally and in writing.
CPR ( training will be provided in needed)