An outstanding school in the North Kent area is seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Biology on a long-term full-time basis. Experience teaching Biology to A-level is a must.
About the school:
- Welcoming school environment which provides students with a happy and safe place to learn
- Treat children as individuals who matter and who can make a positive contribution to the community
- Aim to develop well educated, considerate and caring people with a strong sense of values
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS
- Be passionate about teaching and possess an ability to engage and inspire pupils
- Have proven track-record of success in raising results
- Focused on helping students reach their full potential
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management
- Due to the nature of this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated experienced consultant
- Expert advice and guidance
- Ongoing and regular CPD
Please call Errika on #removed# for more information or send your CV to #removed#. You can also visit our website #removed# for a full list of our current support and intervention vacancies.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.