We are seeking a Maintenance Worker to become a part of our team!
Behavioral Wellness and Recovery, LLC in partnership with KinnCentrix, provides recovery housing to adults currently in comprehensive substance abuse treatment services in an efficient, effective and professional manner. We strive to empower people to live healthier, longer, and more peaceful lives through stress management, relaxation, coaching, nutrition and integrative wellness. We believe in educating our clients in order to help them be able to successfully achieve, and maintain, optimum quality of life.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Performs preventive building maintenance duties, caulks windows and doors, repairs and replaces broken windows.
- Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets, and water fountains.
- Responsible for snow removal and cleanliness around facility
- Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assists in repairing ballast and light fixtures.
- Purchases supplies, equipment, and materials necessary to complete projects.
- Assembles and moves furniture, hangs and/or assembles pictures and bulletin boards, moves and sets up tables and chairs.
- Repairs and replaces door knobs or locks, repairs door closures, patches holes in walls.
- Paints interior and exterior walls.
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and external visitors.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Behavioral Wellness and Recovery, LLC located in West Chester, Pennsylvania, was founded upon an unwavering commitment to individuals and their loved ones who have been impacted by substance abuse and other addictions. We developed Behavioral Wellness and Recovery with one purpose, To provide excellent care and support to the patients and family members we serve and to be proud to be the type of facility to which we would comfortably refer our own spouses, children, and loves ones for drug addiction, alcoholism, and dual diagnosis disorders."
Role: Maintenance Worker
Location: West Chester,
Apply for this job now.