1:1 Tuition - Birmingham - Interim
If you are a core subjects graduate, tutor or an experienced Teacher living in the Birmingham area, who is looking to undertake a 1:1 tuition role, we would love to hear from you!
Since the beginning of the academic year so far, we have been inundated with referrals for 1:1 tuition requests, and we are anticipating a high volume to continue coming through over the coming weeks, as exclusions in the schools begin to rise! This advert is for a temporary position however, in some cases the role may become available on a permanent basis through our temp to perm scheme.
- £15-£25 per hour
- Build up a rewarding relationship with hard to reach young people
- 1:1 core subject tutoring
- Normally 1-2 hours per day per student and you can take on more than one student per day if you would like more hours
The ideal candidate
- Experienced working with young people or adults who have mental health difficulties Confident and resilient personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to promote positive interaction with pupils
- Hold a relevant qualification - At least a degree level, qualified teacher, or Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Will have the right to work in the UK and have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
Who are teaching Personnel?
- The UK's leading Educational specialists with over 23 years' experience in the field with your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience possible
- Competitive weekly pay paid directly paid through PAYE
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Access to our online CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications and support to aid your personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (£50 per person)
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch very soon or call Hannah directly on 0121 252 1100 for discuss the role further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.