Huffmaster is recruiting experienced CT Tech to work a possible labor dispute at an acute care facility in Washington. The strike could happen sometime in September-Early October.
36 hour guarantee if you deploy on this assignment and you are ready, willing and able to work each scheduled shift
- Paid airfare (or other mass transit if too close to fly), or reimbursed mileage if you live within 300 miles of the facility
- Hotel accommodations two people to a room
- Per diem for meal expenses for all days either travelling or deployed
- At least one year experience as a CT Tech within the last 3 years at an acute care facility
- A complete credentialed medical file (Titers, Certifications, Physical, TB, etc.)
- Washington CT Tech License
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the apply now button or call and speak to a recruiter at
As a nationally recognized healthcare staffing crisis management firm, Huffmaster assists a wide variety of Healthcare clients, including hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. By providing skilled Nurses, Allied Personnel and Service Employees, our clients can continue their vital operations in the provision of high quality patient care during a labor dispute.
Role: CT Tech - earn up to $2,160+ for one weeks travel
Apply for this job now.