Front Desk Associate / Customer Service Representative (Part – Time)
Do you thrive in an environment where you can interact one-on-one with your customers?
Would you like to represent one of the world’s most recognized luxury brands?
Bill Jacobs BMW has a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Part-time Front Desk Associate for our Lifestyle Accessory Boutique.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 2:00PM – 9:00PM Thursday: OFF, Friday: 2:00PM – 8:00PM and Saturday: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
Ideal candidates must be a team-player who is focused on providing exceptional customer service and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
Front Desk Associates perform cashiering, retail sales, and customer service duties including:
- Ensures that each Guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining exceptional communication standards, solid product knowledge, and a sincere desire to delight every Guest.
- Performs daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Collects the total retail charges from the customer in cash, check or authorized charge account.
- Provides the customer with the proper change and/or receipts.
- Properly documents charge purchases
- Issues refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by the management team.
- Reconciles the cash drawer daily.
- 1 year of previous customer service, cashier, retail industry experience preferred
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Intermediate computer skills - will be trained on dealership computer system and other office machines necessary to perform your cashiering/clerical duties.
Bill Jacobs BMW offers:
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service including employee lease program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to further your career with a rapidly growing and successful dealer organization
Our employees are the driving force behind the success of the Bill Jacobs organization - one of Illinois' leading providers of luxury automotive products and extraordinary customer service.
We strive daily to achieve our vision: To become the standard by which other businesses are measured in employee and customer satisfaction.
Finding inspiration can be easy when you do what you love. Whether it's the rugged off-road abilities of a Range Rover, the speed and sophistication of the M3, the brilliant body design of a MINI Cooper or the affordable luxury of the VW Jetta, we love what we do. We're crazy about cars and inspired by the people we serve. A job can fill your pockets but only a passion can fill your soul.
We've been doing things the right way for over 50 years now, and we hope that our honest, straight-forward way of conducting business has inspired others to do the same.
The Bill Jacobs family of dealerships offers opportunities to rewarding careers in Sales, Service, and Parts and our corporate offices.
Accelerate your career success by applying today.
Role: Front Desk Associate / Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
Apply for this job now.