Finance Analyst | £30,000 - £35,000 | South Manchester | Tech Industry | High Growth Business
Axon Moore is working exclusively with a high growth tech business in South Manchester. Our client is continuing to grow organically and has seen strong Q2 results on the back of long-term R&D into their product line putting them in a position to take the next step in their expansion and recruit additional resource into their team.
They are going to appoint a business facing Finance Analyst who has strong technical/analytical skills but with an equally strong set of communication and stakeholder management skills. This person will business partner with both internal and external stakeholders and will regularly be involved in presentations and problem-solving exercises.
The successful Finance Analyst will report to a talented head of finance and will be able to draw on expertise from very strong mentors within the business and learn shoulder-to-shoulder with a dynamic team.
Key responsibilities / pre-requisites in the role include:
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with a strong knowledge of accounting and taxation principles inc. payroll
- Good knowledge of basic accounting platforms e.g. Justaccounts, Freeagent, Xero or Sage
- Analysing user requirements from customers
- Utilising agile methodology and software development principles
- Continuous improvement mindset to implement and improve new processes and drive efficiencies both in-house and with clients
- Responsibility for part of the product road map, working with developers to implement new changes
- Working with a client base to understand unique challenges and assisting with the implementation of new software, communicating any bespoke needs between the customer and developer
For more information please submit an application or contact Dan Calland at Axon Moore.