RESTAURANT KITCHEN MANAGER ($48,000 - $52,000) + Great Benefits + Normal Casual Hours
Growing Company! Seeking an experienced scratch Restaurant Kitchen Manager!
The Kitchen Manager is always a key position in any restaurant, this one is no exception. If you have experience in scratch kitchens and love good food, then please send your resume.
- Develop and lead team to provide great guest services and a spirit of fun
- Knowledge of food and labor cost
- Control profit & loss in responsibility area
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, motivate and trains
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Two Years experience as a scratch Kitchen Manager
- Knowledge of common food safety and sanitation procedures
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work late nights
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice's home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country. Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly's, and YUM Brands. We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities. Many companies have made over 500 hires from us. Corporate Recruiters regularly "take us with them"
Role: Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Casual Concept
Apply for this job now.